A free tool has emerged that can be used for a wide range of franchise communcations, including rich interactions for marketing support and technology support. Join.me is compatible with all recent versions on Mac and Windows platforms.
Up to 10 participants can join a franchise or franchisee hosted conference held on any users computer using the Request Control feature. Participants logging in to the host or “client” computer will see real time displays of programs in use just as if they are sitting at that computer. As you can imagine, this opens up a bunch of possiblilites for brainstorming, presentations, and problem solving to foster improved support and communication for your entire franchise system.
Here are the steps to get started:
1) Download/install/launch applet on computer to be joined or “client” computer
2) Connect with another computer or “remote” computer To do this, you simply go to join.me and enter the number displayed on the join.me program on the client computer. (see below)
3) View documents and features of the client computer from the remote computer, or use the Meeting Tools menu to Request Control of the the client. (see below)
4) The client allows remote control (see below).
5) After the client authorizes the control request, you can use all of the features of the client from the remote computer.
6) Now you can send files and interact with up to 10 participants using the free version
Note: apps are available for iPad and iPhone (see below).
Here’s a summary of features for the free and pro versions:
• up to 10 meeting participants
• screen sharing
• internet calling
• share control
• send files
all the goodies in the free version, plus:
• up to 250 meeting participants
• unified audio & international conference lines
• presenter swap
• pro desktop app
• personal link & background
• meeting scheduler
• meeting lock
• user management & reporting
• window sharing presenter: iPad
To learn more about franchise opportunities with High Touch High Tech, visit us online at ScienceMadeFunFranchise.net.
High Touch High Tech is the leader in innovative hands-on science and nature experiences for children, serving over 4 million children annually with 27 franchise locations across the United States, Canada, Turkey, Singapore and South Korea.