The smart phone is changing consumer behavior.
Read the 4 reasons below:
Getting someone to write, email or subscribe is much more difficult than asking for a phone number and texting them.
Most people are already using their phone to browse the web or email. A text is a simple and quick way to deliver more information.
#2 Establish leads through text = fast and efficient.
When you have a potential prospect make sure you have these three things aligned:
- Is all the information correct?
- Is this person interested enough to continue through the process?
- Are you able to communicate with this person?
#3 Use business texting to follow-up and close sales.
Most prospects make up 92% that don’t get more than 4 follow-ups
This is why most people give up on prospects early:
- A bad process that causes the prospect to slip away easy.
- Unable to reach the prospect.
- Competition reached them first.
#4 Schedule, confirm, and reschedule appointments through text.
If an appointment is confirmed the chances of them cancelling are much lower.
Ways to confirm:
- Automatically, through time-triggered messages.
- Personally, to a group.